Days leading up to the game:
- For away games, reach out to opposing team’s contact person to see if there are any details you should know. eg - field location, parking, policies, etc.
- Communicate/remind your team of game location, arrival time, bring both color jerseys and other details.
- Confirm attendance from your players to ensure you don’t have several players missing.
What to bring:
- ALL Player Cards
- 2 official copies of your roster (1 for the ref and 1 for the opposing coach)
- CWCSC supplied “Go-Bag” that included first aid supplies and other needs
- Goalie Jersey
- Secondary carding approvals (where applicable)
- Arrive early and walk the field to ensure there are no hazards (ref should do this too, but good to have a second set of eyes.)
- For home games, make sure the field has corner flags and sandbags for goals. If either or both are missing, post to the PM Slack chat ASAP.
- Cash payment for the referee(s). Cost breakdown:
Ref fees for this the 2021-2022 season. The league plans to have 3 refs per game.
|Age Group||Main Ref||Asst Ref 1||Asst Ref 2||Total|
- Record score to the NJYSA website.
- Report any infractions to the CWCSC Vice President and complete an incident report using the link on www.cwcsoccerclub.com